As we all know Tally ERP is an undoubted leader in the Indian ERP market. The second reason for its market supremacy is channel partners, the first reason being the simplicity of the software itself.
Tally family has Widespread variety of Tally partners who are duly certified by Tally Solutions company. Tally Certified 5-Star partners, 3-Star Partners and Associate Partners of Tally provide all the Tally related Sales and Service support for Tally products.
Also, the offerings and business model of Tally Partners is growing complex day by day, because the market is changing. The business requirements of your Clients are also changing very fast. The old days, when selling just product was enough are gone. Now, clients expect a lot of value-added services from you.
Five Reasons why Tally Partners need CRM
Explore the goldmine, Utilise the cross-selling potential
- Generally, all the Tally partners have the following offerings for their clients.
- Selling Tally license
- Tally.net subscriptions
- AMC for tally related services
- Tally customization service
- Tally module for add ons they might have developed
- Some other products
- Unfortunately, most of your clients are using only one or at the most two offerings. Which means that there is a huge potential.
- Cross-selling to existing clients is always much easier than finding new clients. Here is a detailed guide to cross-selling.
- Three levels of cross-selling opportunity
- Upgrade single user to multiuser.
This is easy as Tally Company provides you the list of potential Upgrades.
- Sell your other offerings to people who are using only one offering.
Partners have to do this on their own. CRM helps to identify prospective clients and create a proper process for regular upselling and cross-selling.
- Be ready with your captive market for any new product
Introducing a new product or service is very easy if we have proper data and categorization of your Customer base. A good CRM will help you to be ready for the future.
- Upgrade single user to multiuser.
- You will be able to do cross-selling only and only if they have proper data of customers, proper contact people, and proper contact details. Just having company names of Clients does not enable you for cross-selling.
Manage the biggest asset and biggest challenge. The team
- Without proper process and automation, Tally partners always struggle with their teams. Are you spending most of your time and energy in figuring out what your team is doing?
- Mobile CRM with a proper team tracking mechanism improves team coordination and reduces the total cost of operation.
- CRM helps you to create a team that is process-driven and not a personality-driven. This reduces the dependence on individual players and puts your company in high growth.
- Features like Automated Call logging, Single Click meetings, visits, and task entry, Alert Notifications, and Reminders important follow-ups, Templates for SMS/Email and WhatsApp empowers your team and enables you to coordinate things easily.
Getting ready for the next Big Market Opportunity.The CRM
- The CRM market in India is growing at a very fast pace. Also, there are a lot of other opportunities.
- Fortunately, the customer base of Tally Partners partners is the most potential customer base for CRM solutions.
- Selling CRM however, becomes difficult if you are not using it. You can’t go and confidently tell your customer that CRM is useful for them if you are not using it.
- When you and your team are using CRM, selling it becomes easy, very easy. Enjay offers Best CRM for Indian Companies.
Bring organizational efficiency
- Since the market potential for Tally related services is huge, so is the competition.
- Without the use of technology and automation, it is not possible to achieve organizational efficiency
- Even Investors find companies with CRM Software implemented to be more lucrative.
Optimize revenue from subscriptions AMC and contracts
- A large portion of revenue for tally partners is coming from the renewal business.
- In order to successfully maintain and increase that if the proper process and software automation is required.
- Good CRM with contract management and subscription management will help you achieve that.
CRM will not only bring efficiency in the business and increase the revenue but also open up a big opportunity to be a player in the CRM market. I don’t think that Tally Partners should miss this.